Contact & Connect by email or phone
Contact page updated 03-26-2020 by Lucrezia Mangione, LCPC, NCC, BC-TMH, DCEP
Our email address isn’t
private; we choose not to put it here to reduce spam/marketing emails.
Contact us at 802-578-3700.
message with best days-times to call back.
Calls returned within 24 hours Monday - Friday 10A-6P.
Messages checked daily Monday through Friday.
Looking for a good-fit? It's
important to work with the right counselor and/or neurofeedback trainer for you. Call for 10-minute no-charge chat to explore & ask questions: Schedule today
Crisis Emergency Numbers
Need help now, 24/7?
- ANYWHERE IN U.S.:
- 911 or nearest emergency room or
- 1-800-273-8255 (TALK) or 1-800-784-2433 (1-800-SUICIDE) or
- Veterans: 1-800-273-8255 & Press 1 or Text: 838255 or TTY 1-800-799-4889 or
- LGBT Youth Suicide: 1-866-4-U-TREVOR
- CT LOCAL SERVICES:
- 1-866-794-0021: Crisis Intervention Team, Oxford
- 1-203-736-2601: Crisis Intervention Team, Oxford
- CT Crisis Services Listing Link
- MD & VA, DMV SERVICES:
- 240-777-4000: Crisis Hotline, Montgomery County, MD
- 800-422-0009: Maryland state-wide Crisis Hotline
- 703-527-4077: DC-Metro Area
- Virginia Suicide Hotlines Listing Link
Ready to explore what’s next?
- Schedule a consultation
- Schedule a session
- Register for a group, class or talk
- Inquire about how to have a talk or class at your location
- Ask a question
- Stay in touch
- Give feedback: Got a suggestion? Can we serve you better? Improvement for this website?
Subscribe to our Ezine
Want join and opt-in to our mailing list? You'll also receive a thank you gift - A Progressive Muscle Relaxation 5-page guide. If you'd like to learn a bit more about our Ezine, click here.
Back to Top
Lucrezia Mangione is in private practice. She is a board certified licensed professional counselor, board certified telemental health provider, neurofeedback trainer, counselor supervisor, educator, and nurse wellness education consultant. View her profile.